You can make a real difference by becoming a supporter member of SA-BEST.
Your membership fee supports the operation of the SA party and the funding of key campaigns. You will also receive updates from Nick on key issues and have the opportunity to provide feedback on policies and direction at member forums.
Unlike the major parties, we intend to rely on small donations from people who are passionate about politics. A little help from you can make a big difference to our country's future.
Annual membership fees are $50 per person, or $80 per couple. Concession holder fees are $25 per person, or $40 per couple. Please call the Campaign Office on (08) 8545 0400 to record your membership details and payment.
The associations constitution can be viewed here.
If you'd rather make a one off donation to the team, you can donate as little or as much as you like by calling the Campaign Office on (08) 8545 0400.
SA-BEST Annual General Meeting Agenda
Please see below for the agenda for SA-BEST’s Annual General Meeting to be held at 8am on Friday, 30 November at the SA-BEST headquarters, 169 Unley Rd, Unley (first floor).
- Amendment of the Party’s Constitution to reflect the change of name to ‘SA-BEST’ and other incidental updates.
- Membership of Management Committee.
- Results of State Election 2018.
- Financial Statements for 2017/18.
- Appointment of auditor for 2018/19.
- Acceptance of auditor’s report for 2017/18.
- Table Management Committee report for year.
If you are an existing supporter member you can update your membership details and view the latest member bulletins by logging on.
To access Supporter Member Forums, click here.
If you have forgotten your password, click here.