Candidates will be progressively announced over the coming months.
House of Assembly (Lower House) candidates announced to-date can be viewed here.
Legislative Council (Upper House) candidates can be viewed here.
Expressions of Interest remain open from community advocates who wish to stand as candidates in electorates that have not been formally announced. Click here to complete an expression of interest.
It is expected that all candidates:
- are honest, ethical and behave with integrity
- believe in government for the people
- support our policy principles
- look at the merits of every issue and work on achieving the best outcome
- are fearless advocates and watchdogs for their electorate
- look after the state interest and not vested interests
- stand up for those who feel they have no voice
- represent the common-sense middle political ground